Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Your Website

Hello,

 

I know your website is important to you and I have a quick proposition for you.  I work for an SEO company that believes you shouldn_t pay until you get results!  Why not prove to you we can get your website ranked before we ask for your money?

 

It_s near-fact, if your website is not ranking in the search engines, you are not reaching your full potential online.   The 21st Century doesn_t use phone books or directories - we Google it! 

 

I would love the chance to take a deeper look at your site, and share with you my findings.  I_ll do a free analysis of your current sites rankings and where your future rankings could be.  No obligation, no commitment, rank before you pay.  Please reply with the best way to reach you so we can schedule about twelve minutes to discuss.   

 

David Tobais

Rank First SEO

San Jose, CA 95113

 

 

To be removed from my list reply with REMOVE in the subject line. 

No comments: